Enchiladas are the type of dish that can be made a variety of ways. From traditional taco meat and cheese to apples and ice creams, there are hundreds of ways to prepare an enchilada. For seafood lovers, enchiladas can easily incorporate both crab and lobster into a great recipe. For lunch, dinner or as leftovers these seafood enchiladas will be your friends and family’s new favorite dish.
1 chopped onion, 2 tablespoons butter, 1/2 pound crabmeat, 1/2 pound lobster meat, 8 ounces shredded Colby cheese, 6 flour tortillas (10-inch), 1 cup half-and-half cream, 1/2 cup sour cream, 1/4 cup melted butter, 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt.
– Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
– In large skillet on the stove, sauté onions in 2 tbsp. butter
– Take skillet off flame and stir in crabmeat and lobster meat
– Mix half the cheese in
– Put a large spoonful of the mixture into the middle of each tortilla
– Roll each tortilla and arrange all 6 in a 9X13 baking dish
– In saucepan, mix together half-and0half, sour cream, melted butter, garlic salt
– Stir until well blended
– Pour over tortillas
– Sprinkle with the remaining shredded cheese
– Bake 28-32 minutes
– Serve while warm