This is a unique and different way to serve lobster at your upcoming holiday party.
Ingredients: 1 lbs. Maine lobster, 1/2 Pineapple, 3 Oz Pineapple juice, 2/3 Tbs Butter, 1 minced Shallot, 2 1/2 Oz Cachaça and white wine mix (10:2 ratio), 4 Oz Maine lobster bisque, 3 Sea scallops, 1/3 C. Black rice, 6 Oz Heavy cream, 1/2 Tbs Butter, Salt & Pepper added to taste, Parsley added to taste.
1. Boil Lobster, remove from shell.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Scoop out pineapple from shell. Bake pineapple bowl for 10 minutes. Set aside removed pineapple.
3. Melt butter and add shallots over medium-high heat and flambé with cachaça mixture. Add lobster bisque and pineapple juice and reduce. Add reserved Maine lobster claw meat.
4. Reduce heavy cream and add truffle butter in separate pan. Add to primary mixture.
5. Grill scallops 1 minute on each side. Season with salt, pepper and parsley.
6. Fill pineapple bowl with black rice, add lobster mixture, aesthetically arrange scallops and serve.
Break the mold this season for your holiday party. Serve your guests something different they will want to know how to go about preparing. It’s up to you, however, if you decide to share it!