If you’ve been looking for a great seafood pasta dish, you’re in luck. Our Seafood Arrabbiata, which combines linguine and shellfish, is out of this world. The rich tomatoes and clam juice perfectly compliment the wide variety of scallops, shrimp and clams that you’ll find in this dish. The finished product is a delicious entrée fit for a casual night at home or a fancy home-cooked meal.
8 ounces cooked linguine, 3 tablespoons olive oil, 7 ounces bay scallops, 7 ounces cooked medium shrimp, 1/2 cup chopped onion, 3 minced garlic cloves, 3 tablespoons tomato paste, 1 can diced tomatoes, 1/2 cup clam juice, 12 littleneck clams.
– Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in skillet
– Add bay scallops and shrimp
– Cook 3-5 minutes
– Turn off heat and cover the mixture
– In a separate pan mix together 1 tablespoon olive oil, onion and garlic
– Cook 2-4 minutes
– Add tomato paste and diced tomatoes
– Bring to a boil and let cook for 2-4 minutes
– Mix in clam juice and clams
– Cover and reduce heat to medium for 5 minutes
– When clams are open stir in scallops and shrimp
– Serve over warm linguine